Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: sescano3
sescano3 February 11th, 2018

My friends: I constantly feel like a nuisance to the point I feel it might be better to have no friends.

A specific friend: I like him a lot. Sometimes I get the vibe he likes me too, but theres also a significant age gap. Other times, hes just says something that makes me think otherwise.

User Profile: proactiveAvocado5667
proactiveAvocado5667 February 11th, 2018

That girl, she needed help so badly, and she wanted me. But she just wouldn't let me in to help. Now shes blocked and probably hurt so badly.

User Profile: braveOak173
braveOak173 February 11th, 2018

The relationship with my "ex wife" .. We have a 3 month old child and I rarely see him. Its not her fault, but I miss him like crazy.

User Profile: goldenWatermelon8024
goldenWatermelon8024 February 11th, 2018

The relationship i have with my family. My mom is on drugs and my dad was never there leaving me & my sisters to raise ourselves. My mother

User Profile: neonBalloon1298
neonBalloon1298 February 11th, 2018

Dad

He never really cared for me. He left when I was 14 and since then the only thing that was important to him was himself and how many women he could meet

User Profile: Justlizziemarie
Justlizziemarie February 11th, 2018

My ex: we've had been a relationship last year. We knew each other very well. He was going through many problems in his life. I tried my best to help no comfort him. Nothing seemed to work. He just pushed me away sometimes. But I fell depeply in love with him I would do anything for him. Febuary of last year he went through a death of a family member... He said he couldn't handle a relationship so we broke up. Stopped talking for a few months. Recently we started talking. We got back together. We were there for one another comforted each other again. I can truly say I love him.. I put all of me into this relationship, but it wasn't enough...again

User Profile: inventiveZebra3935
inventiveZebra3935 February 11th, 2018

My parents and friends. I feel like they only pretend to care.

User Profile: bbbebe
bbbebe February 11th, 2018

The one with my sons father.

User Profile: suzannahabstract
suzannahabstract February 11th, 2018

the lack of relationship with my used to be friends. they decided they didn't want me anymore. the sad thing is that they're right. I'm awful.

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@suzannahabstract same here

load more
User Profile: Lemonsandroses1973
Lemonsandroses1973 February 11th, 2018

My daughters frighten me sometimes.