Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: DivaSunshine
DivaSunshine February 11th, 2018

My mother. I

User Profile: Kkibbons
Kkibbons February 11th, 2018

My boyfriend of 2.5 years. I feel like hes not interested in me anymore and I have put my all into keeping us going and taking care of his kids and mine like they are the same. He talks to a woman he knows I dont like and then then hides it.

User Profile: conscientiousPlum7384
conscientiousPlum7384 February 11th, 2018

My new husband because he's in the air force and will be gone a lot

User Profile: quietHickory2224
quietHickory2224 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my cat. I cannot find her.

User Profile: Venturedjade
Venturedjade February 11th, 2018

My dad. When my parents divorced I left my mom's and moved in with him at age 12. I'm 19 now and just moved out of his house and it was such a relief. Now when he calls or texts and asks me over for dinner I feel bad for not going.

User Profile: Thoughtfulcanberry
Thoughtfulcanberry February 11th, 2018

My bf.. I loved him alot and he never loved me at all.. Infact,now he is in a new relationship and he loves his girlfriend more than anyone else

User Profile: Twelch2319
Twelch2319 February 11th, 2018

My father, who is a complete NPD with no room for change or growth. My mother passes away years ago & so our communication buffer is gone.

User Profile: Joanna1302
Joanna1302 February 11th, 2018

The breakup I have just endured, even though it was my decision I am so much sadder than I ever thought I would be...

User Profile: UnsociableHuman973
UnsociableHuman973 February 11th, 2018

My mom. She somehow makes me feel stupid and inferior in everything I do. She acts like I'm a waste of space, and that's about the only thing we have in common.

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@UnsociableHuman973 Try communicate with her and tell her how she makes you feel. Maybe you can try family therapy.

load more
User Profile: UnsociableHuman973
UnsociableHuman973 February 11th, 2018

My dad. He's always so bright and cheery but my depression makes me so hostile towards him. He loves me and I give him my horrible personality. I would do anything to erase the guilt.

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@UnsociableHuman973 Make sure you remind him that it is not his fault for your behaviour. Let him know you love him, but i am sure he is aware of this. Stay strong.

load more