Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: SereneSunflower
SereneSunflower February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my dad.

User Profile: Sana23
Sana23 February 11th, 2018

My husband makes me sad and feeling down most of the time. He is one of my big mistake. 😔

1 reply
User Profile: intelligentFan5519
intelligentFan5519 February 11th, 2018

Come to me i will make you a woman

load more
User Profile: MiyeonIsNotOkay
MiyeonIsNotOkay February 11th, 2018

@Laura one is with my brother because we never met and he hates me for not being there for him. another is with my ex who was super sweet but became abusive... it hurt most because I still loved him. both of those made me sad

User Profile: quietNickel6010
quietNickel6010 February 11th, 2018

My dad can't ever get his approval no matter what I do or say !!! After 29 years of trying ... I think I'm ready to accept that it won't happen and I'm done trying

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 11th, 2018

Friendship. It's so damn wierd! It can make me feel so elated but it also becomes a source of disappointment and sadness...

2 replies
User Profile: SunshineandFlowers9
SunshineandFlowers9 February 11th, 2018

@ShadlokVance

So true!

User Profile: secretTriangle7676
secretTriangle7676 February 11th, 2018

@ShadlokVance Same tbh

load more
User Profile: Tarynstevens9
Tarynstevens9 February 11th, 2018

Me and my father

User Profile: iris23
iris23 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my parents. They are religious and homosexuality is unacceptable to them. Theyll never know who I really am and theyll never be okay with who I really am.

User Profile: ScatteredAndConfused
ScatteredAndConfused February 11th, 2018

My old friend and now enemy, I don't want to say their name but she and I used to be good friends, then she stole from me, lied, went behind my back talking, gossiping and even tried to steal my now bf away from me, even worse shes still in my life, as my best friends girlfriend, i cant get rid of her

User Profile: discreetSquare2248
discreetSquare2248 February 11th, 2018

That all my friend are just acquaintance. I don't allow them to get close or I can't get close to them. I used to have a close friend but time has change and I want to talk to that person but I can't.

User Profile: dinabo44
dinabo44 February 11th, 2018

The relationship Im currently in.