Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Ericsmommy
Ericsmommy February 11th, 2018

My current one. My husband and I have been together for 7 years and married for 3, We have a 3 year old, a wonderful home, good jobs, and all in all, Ive been incredibly happy through everything with him. But we settled down young. Started dating at 14, had a kid at 16, married at 19 and have had a very satisfying life together. But he recently had a drunken one night stand, and I dont think he sees how deeply this pain hurts. Hes over it and ready to move on, and Im still just stuck wondering why I wasnt good enough and why a little escapade was worth losing his family over.

User Profile: levilien
levilien February 11th, 2018

the one with my fp and naturally, it breaks my heart :'(

User Profile: unassumingpear3806
unassumingpear3806 February 11th, 2018

My ex best friend, she was always pushing me around, telling me what and what I couldn't do. Like when I started dating my crush (now boyfriend) she told me to break up with him because he has ADHD (btw I have ADD so it kinda offended me too)

User Profile: dynamicHuman5944
dynamicHuman5944 February 11th, 2018

My marriage! It's not healthy let alone helpful. It cost more than it gives. All we do is struggle and deal with jealous fits. I've been dealing with taking care of a grown man for almost 2 years bc he can't cope with life. I just want to give up and I don't feel ANYONE would blame me at this point

User Profile: lovingWest6555
lovingWest6555 February 11th, 2018

My actual relationship, we have 3 years and he says he doesn

User Profile: mxddie3197
mxddie3197 February 11th, 2018

The one that my so called friend and crush ruined.

User Profile: scaryperry1
scaryperry1 February 11th, 2018

My step sister. 30 years ago my dad married her mom. (Wow!! It doesn't feel like its been that long.) I was an impressionable 15 year old boy starved for female affection (probably due to not having a mother for 10 years) suddenly living with a very pretty girl only 2 years younger than me. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's only natural that I was captivated and attracted to her. I grew to be very protective of her and maybe a little in love with her. But I kept all of these sometimes conflicting feelings for her to myself.

Until about 6 years ago when I shared some of my feelings with her during a particularly rough bout of depression. I wish I could go back in time and not tell her and instead keep my admiration a secret. She's barely spoken to me since. It's as if I never existed to her.

User Profile: 1Disawsum
1Disawsum February 11th, 2018

@Laura

A very close friendship that unexpectedly and suddenly ended, for reasons that I have no idea about. She just suddenly stopped talking to me, despite having read my messages. Worse was she lied upfront about it when I asked why. She said she didnt receive a notification of my messages, but lo and behold, it was right there on her notifications screen. She's tried to chat again, but I'v been too hurt to start talking to her again like we used to.

User Profile: chinichiu
chinichiu February 11th, 2018

Its been 6 months since my BF and i broke up. Im still not over him and i think its 0% percent of getting back. We were together every single day for the first 9-10 months as if we spending all time as if tomorrow the last day of the world and then suddenly he went abroad to study. It was so sudden but..We talked about our relationship path before he left. We talked about how our future gonna be. We made future plans that i was gonna visit him after 2 yrs in his graduation and follow him after he become stable.. everything like that. We continued our relationship 1yr for LDR and he broke up with me. Guess what the 1yr LDR was a difficult yr full of challenges for both of us and he cant cope with it anymore and finally broke up with me. After breaking breaking up he felt like a completely different person already. Changed. Sometimes he would sound like an asshole. Now its his graduation yr, hes gonna graduate in 6 months. Im supposed to be moving on already since we broke up 6 months ago. Its sucks right. My heart still not over. Hes changed and im still stuck up. Because of all the his broken promises. It was all set and now im still stucked up heartbroken and depressed and holding on and wish he remember me and come back for me. It sucks it sucks. Im in a hanging position in that LDR and he cut the strings and let me off drowning. I felt like my stomach was punched really hard. I felt like he cut the strings in boat and let me drown. The pain was so traumatic

1 reply
User Profile: decisivePenguin5780
decisivePenguin5780 February 11th, 2018

@chinichiu

This is one of the most touching threads I've come across,from what I have observed is that your bf seems to have moved on, very fast and this indicates that he may have found it hard to cop with the situation alone while abroad and this made him to call it quits or perhaps someone else came along, you seem to have been attached to him which is normal and expected but at this point you should let him be however hard the decision might be for your own good and growth.

load more
User Profile: Demi1992lovatic
Demi1992lovatic February 11th, 2018

My dad