Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: passionateShip8330
passionateShip8330 February 11th, 2018

I was with my boyfriend for nearly a year. We had such an amazing connection in all aspects. Used to spend about 3-4 days with each other. Then we had a breakup for a day in November. He said he needed more space and freedom. I gave him his space and respected his freedom. So we began seeing each other less. That's when I noticed a change in him. His whole demeanor towards me changed. Then I had an unexpected pregnancy and he kept pushing me to make a decision I didn't want to. I ended up losing the baby due to stress and the day after he broke up with me. I was so vulnerable and I let him know about such personal things and spent so much time with him that I'll never get back.

User Profile: redFan1947
redFan1947 February 11th, 2018

One that I've just come out of. I loved him. Comforted him. Consoled him. Gave him everything i needed and wanted and in the process forgot about myself.

5 months down the line he turned nasty. Cheated and went around spreading nasty rumours about me to people I know. It's left me broken and suicidal.

I hate myself for ever loving someone so much.

2 replies
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@redFan1947 Please know you are not alone. You will meet so many new people who love and care for you. You should be glad that he has shown his true colours now instead of during marriage where kids and life time committment is involved. You will be okay. Life will be okay.

1 reply
User Profile: redFan1947
redFan1947 February 12th, 2018

@existentialkat

Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish I could forget everything but he's ruined my reputation with his slanderous remarks. This whole ordeal has flooded back memories of previous relationships that took me ages to overcome.

I've lost faith in everything. I've started to despise myself.

load more
load more
User Profile: Ehine327
Ehine327 February 11th, 2018

All of my relationships have made me sad. I don't live up to normal life standards and my friends and family don't want to talk to me anymore.

2 replies
User Profile: resourcefulPineapple5719
resourcefulPineapple5719 February 11th, 2018

@Ehine327 I feel the same

User Profile: redFan1947
redFan1947 February 12th, 2018

@Ehine327

Why do you feel that?

load more
User Profile: Jams0602
Jams0602 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my mom, I feel that she loves my sister more and I can

User Profile: resourcefulPineapple5719
resourcefulPineapple5719 February 11th, 2018

My parents

User Profile: resourcefulPineapple5719
resourcefulPineapple5719 February 11th, 2018

The friends I loved so much but couldn't care about me

1 reply
User Profile: passionateHuman5581
passionateHuman5581 February 11th, 2018

@resourcefulPineapple5719

all but my mother brother and sister

load more
User Profile: resourcefulPineapple5719
resourcefulPineapple5719 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with myself

User Profile: Lindsay3223
Lindsay3223 February 11th, 2018

The relationship with my husbands family. Every time I am around them they make me feel uncomfortable and judged. They expect me to be just like them when Im relatity Im the complete opposite. It makes me feel like maybe I made a mistake getting married. I love my husband so much but I dont think I can deal with his family for the rest of my life.

User Profile: Whyamilikethis82
Whyamilikethis82 February 11th, 2018

...my relationship with my mom.

User Profile: agreeableNickel2841
agreeableNickel2841 February 11th, 2018

The one with my husband. Its been 27 years together married for 8. I dont think he has every truly loved me for me. Just as a caregiver/mother figure to take care of him after his serious accident and his illness. And also as a possession. I am just one more of his things that he owns. For years I thought things would get better and he would treat me as I should be. That has yet to happen. And now after all this time I have put up walls to just deal with things while I wait for time to pass.