Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: modestComputer6496
modestComputer6496 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with the man named Joe , a friend. I guess it never was what I had hoped it would be but it's even more important these days, to forget the past, and spend my energies liking people as I like myselfand seeing where that goes. .

User Profile: Cassiew92
Cassiew92 February 11th, 2018

Im in an emotional abusive relationship and I dont no how to escape :(

User Profile: raspberryCat5980
raspberryCat5980 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my mom. She grew up in a REALLY emotionally abusive, and sometimes physically abusive house with 6 other siblings. She was the oldest and rebelled the most, and because of it, she was disowned by her father on her 18th birthday. She's really an amazing woman, but she carries a lot of the narcassistic, manipulative things her parents did over to our lives. She is constantly playing a dominance game, belittles any work done, and my siblings and I really have just had our childhood taken away from us because of her. She gets emotionally attacked to things so our house is filled with stuff, and she constantly feels like she isn't wanted, refusing to have people over to the house. I I know she needs mental help, but at the same time, I can't forgive her for the things she said and did to me and my siblings as kids. I finally reached a point at 8 where I realized that she would never be there for me as a mother, and that we as a family will never have the relationship we could. That really saddens me. To know that no matter what I do, in the end, it will never be enough.

User Profile: considerateSpring5990
considerateSpring5990 February 11th, 2018

The relationship with my mom. We can never see eye to eye. She is controlling, manipulative, selfish and there have been many times I tell myself I would be so much happier if I never had to see her again in my life. She helps me but in ways that I wish she didnt. Shell help pay for some of my bills but use it later in an argument as blackmail so that I do something for her. Im a horrible person if I dont do every little thing she wants me to do. Also she is bipolar and will hate my guts one moment and want to hang out and watch movies the next. I cannot handle the whiplash that comes with talking to her. I cannot stand to be around her anymore and will continue to lock myself in my room until I am financially ready to move out.

User Profile: bestBalsam2252
bestBalsam2252 February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my parents

User Profile: Shannonsomewhere
Shannonsomewhere February 11th, 2018

My relationship with my mum and my boyfriend🙄shit gets harder everyday lol yay aha I hate myself sm😂

2 replies
User Profile: creativePerspective47
creativePerspective47 February 11th, 2018

@Shannonsomewhere I am here if needed

1 reply
User Profile: Shannonsomewhere
Shannonsomewhere February 11th, 2018

@creativePerspective47 thankyou, I

load more
load more
User Profile: Dobado34
Dobado34 February 11th, 2018

The relationship I have with my family and the fact of how my last relationship with my ex-boyfriend ended ,how we were once the best of friends and then it felt like he treated me like I was nothing not even a friend.... its horrible to carry that in your mind

1 reply
User Profile: redFan1947
redFan1947 February 11th, 2018

@Dobado34

Men are difficult to understand and they'll never understand us.

load more
User Profile: JenSee
JenSee February 11th, 2018

the one I wish for ...but it isn't gonna happen 😭

User Profile: BlueBloom80
BlueBloom80 February 11th, 2018

There are people in my life that I feel obligated to and they don't choose better for themselves. I want to move away but I feel that caring for them is one of my duties should they need me.

1 reply
User Profile: HandsomeFilly
HandsomeFilly February 11th, 2018

@BlueBloom80 that's a tough one. I feel like I am in the same boat sometimes. Are you focusing on what's best for you though?

load more
User Profile: gentleBeechwood3800
gentleBeechwood3800 February 11th, 2018

With my sons