One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
So I broke up my ex as he just drinks so much but Im one feeling heartbroken as he has told me he is moving on ?? He did this to me b4 I swear I nearly died commuting never left bed anything ??? I just dont no what to do
@communicativeNectarine9910 vomiting I mean
@communicativeNectarine9910 It's actually proven that men take a long time to move on from someone they were attached too. Deep down he probably is hurting, but he's a man so he's not going to say something that makes you feel better. It's ok to be sad over a breakup, but are you focusing on what's best you?
@HandsomeFilly I agree with what you said about men taking a long time to move on. My first Love, the one who gave me my first kiss and I gave her hers at that skating rink back in 1983, still holds a special place in my heart.
@scaryperry1 Wow ur very nostalgic person how i wish all men are liked that mine move on ryt away lol coz he has lots of gf in different part of the world wherever he travel for business he has a gf so its easy for him to move on from our breakup
@Honebunny91371 I'm sorry to hear that. He sounds like some of the guys I used to know back when I was in the Navy. They called it their 'Plan A', 'Plan B', 'Plan C', etc. Maybe guys like that are just afraid of ever being alone. But who am I to judge, me being the loneliest guy ever known to mankind. 😊
Loosing some close friends over political views. I think it is stupid, but it isn't my choice; it is theirs.
@CantStepOut I can relate to this, but it still boggles my mind. Just because two people are looking at something through two different lenses, and seeing something "different" doesn't mean you have to hate the other person. In my opinion, the one that walks away because they are unable to tolerate your views shows that you are the bigger person who is truly more accepting! <3
@Beakonoflight
Yes, that is what I believe. And I don't mind being the bigger person. I guess they would rather be "right" in their eyes. Unfortunately, they probably have not changed anyone's mind and instead just lost someone in their lives.
Being friendzoned by a very naive girl that obviously can't understand my feelings. Additionally, she's recently quite impulsive and gets mad at me for trite things.
Honestly, the relationship with my brother has been moving down hill for a long time now.
With myself. Because at the end of the day I know that, even when I have both of myselves with me on everyday basis, thanks to their presence I will be lonely. Not alone, but lonely.
The one with my ex. He fucked me up so much mentally, maybe I made it worse myself and shoudnt have given so much of myself to someone, I will never be able to love someone so deeply again. Wish there was a delete button for people and the memories and feelings that they give.
@Aleksandrax I know its depressing but sometimes its okay to cut people out of your life for your own happiness and well being. It sucks at first but as life goes on, it gets easier and makes you realize how much better you are without them. Life changes everyday and always gets better. Stay positive and youll get positive results. Dont be bitter because of one person that screwed you over. Theres someone out there that is willing to be there for you and treat you right. Keep your head up
@Aleksandrax I feel you on this one. I once read somewhere that God doesn't give you the people you want, but the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to make you the person you were meant to be. I rebuilt something much better out of my broken pieces... <3
My mom and I
@jeanie5100, hi! Youre not alone in this, I dont have a normal relationship with my mother too. Cant advise anything though. Im almost 21 now so things slowly improve - the less we see each other, the better. Sometimes people are just the way they are, and theres nothing you can do to fix your relationship. Im wishing you the best. Try to get help if things would escalate, no one has the right to abuse you, mentally or physically.
@jeanie5100 Jeanie, I am so sorry to hear that and I can sense your sadness. Everyone wants to feel loved and even admire their mom. My mom wasn't the best role-model, but I always told myself that when I grew up, I would be the mother I never had. <3
The one I have with the girl I am besotted with... She's the most real/genuine person I've ever met and is everything I've ever wanted but she is more interested in someone else... I want nothing more in this world (and the next) than for her to be happy, it just cuts me up that I won't get the chance to be the one that provides that happiness.
With my husband. I left him 3 weeks ago but I'm not sure I made the right decision. I didn't have a choice though but it's breaking my heart.
My ex was my best friend. We were together for nearly 5 years. I trusted her and loved her more than anyone in my entire life. It has been over 2 years since she left me for someone else. I had a panic attack and didn't sleep for 3 days when she told me that we were done. I've tried to date since then but I don't think that I can ever feel that way again.
@yellowWriter4540 My boyfriend of 2 years left me too. I felt the same way. 2 months have passed and im feeling better. It may take longer for you, but you will get there.