Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Alysse29
Alysse29 February 12th, 2018

Sometimes my marriage makes me sad.

User Profile: Nayelyyy
Nayelyyy February 12th, 2018

A relationship that makes me sad, is the relationship I'm currently in...

1 reply
User Profile: redFan1947
redFan1947 February 12th, 2018

@Nayelyyy

How is it making you sad?

load more
User Profile: mslisa414
mslisa414 February 12th, 2018

both my parents. I'm 46 and my dad still only randomly comes around me and my daughter. My mom suffers from borderline personality and opioid addiction... she tries to make me responsible for her happiness.

User Profile: tw3nty0n3
tw3nty0n3 February 12th, 2018

My relationship with my family

I feel like my existence only brings sorrrow and disappointment that I consider disappearing because I think my family will be happier without me

User Profile: h2ohjoe
h2ohjoe February 12th, 2018

My relationship with myself... it's the one i have full control over yet i hate myself...

User Profile: BramwellBrown
BramwellBrown February 12th, 2018

My relationship with my dad. Freshman year of High School I moved out of his house to live full time at my mom's. I couldn't handle changing houses every week, and I was struggling with a variety of mental health issues that my dad's house only made worse. I don't regret moving out, but it makes me sad that it had to be this way.

User Profile: Thebrightsilverlining
Thebrightsilverlining February 12th, 2018

My relationship with my parents. To be blunt, they aren't the best people.

1 reply
User Profile: sensibleWest4416
sensibleWest4416 February 12th, 2018

@Thebrightsilverlining i feel the same. My parents have so much control over my lives. They think its a great thing. I do for the most part, but they makes me feel very pressured and also stressed. I want my own identity and yet i want to be free to be happy with what i find is worthy. Some of it is what they think, but others are not. It is so annoying. I have been dealing with this every since i was a child. I fignt with them a lot, but i hope at the end of the day... I will find a silver lining.

load more
User Profile: LaurenAG
LaurenAG February 12th, 2018

My relationship with my dad. Which is well to say the least... Non-existent

User Profile: torchesfoster
torchesfoster February 12th, 2018

one with my cousin. i know it's toxic and she's hurt me a lot in the past (i tried venting on an account of mine that she follows and she commented about how she's hungry or likes pizza under a genuine cry for help, i open up to her about something i'm proud of and proceeeds to send me "gross" and talks about her own story, she body shames and insults others' appearance on social media right in front of me which may just be me being sensitive but it really hurts to see her do so) but i keep on trying to make amends with her and it's just not good for me.

User Profile: Nicxleee
Nicxleee February 12th, 2018

My parents they are kinda homophobic and it makes me feel uncomfortable for being who i am.