Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: gab5
gab5 February 8th, 2018

My boss who makes me feel like shit

User Profile: impartialBirch1435
impartialBirch1435 February 8th, 2018

My dad.

He's such an abusive jerk to everyone close to him. He drinks and smoke pot with no end, and it upsets me because I never know which side of him I'm talking to. I don't know what's in his system when he's being nice (probably alcohol) or when he's uptight and paranoid or when he doesn't want anyone around... it hurts because he makes my stepmom cry so much and has never been sober during any nice thing he's said to her. I don't usually swear but for the sake of the story he screams at her and calls her a cunt and calls my aunt a whore and is only happy when intoxicated or feels like he's clever by putting others down.

User Profile: affableHouse1889
affableHouse1889 February 8th, 2018

...my relationship with myself.

User Profile: beautifulbutbroken99
beautifulbutbroken99 February 8th, 2018

the relationship between me and my mom sometimea it feels like were close then ...its like she doesnt even care.

User Profile: CalebFoster17
CalebFoster17 February 8th, 2018

The relationship with my parents: I've never felt like I could live up to their standards

1 reply
User Profile: Ugh17
Ugh17 February 8th, 2018

@CalebFoster17 me too. I am LGBT and going vegan. I feel like they want a normal, straight, cis daughter. My mom makes fun of me for being vegan, too. I would give advice but I'm in the same problem. I guess that's a bond. I hope you find a solution soon! 😕

load more
User Profile: tryingmybest7
tryingmybest7 February 8th, 2018

Probably my relationship with this one guy. We were really good friends and both kind of knew we had a crush on each other and after about two eras of not really admitting we liked each other i just asked him if he did. He said he did. I was so happy. I asked him on a date but he said he was busy. for about a month or so maybe longer i would ask him n date and he was always busy but eh still continued to really like me. All of a sudden one day he said he got a girlfriend. who wasn't me. Since then ive basically ignored him entirely. I really wish things went back to the way they were. i really miss him.

2 replies
User Profile: Ugh17
Ugh17 February 8th, 2018

@tryingmybest7 you shouldn't miss him. I know it's very hard to move on from that stuff, but he doesn't deserve you. He is not respectful, and you deserve better. I'm sure you can find someone new that will be kinder to you, but if not, you don't need to be dating to be valid. You can be strong on your own!

User Profile: helenhoney
helenhoney February 9th, 2018

@tryingmybest7 I have a similar story. But more complicated and I not able to forget him even after 3 years and not feeling the same for anyone else. I am stuck. I am afraid I may never fall in love again.

load more
User Profile: Ugh17
Ugh17 February 8th, 2018

I have a crush and she is cute and funny and sweet and I swear I think she is flirting with me but I asked her who she liked and she said "the same people I said a while ago, but no one I would actually want to date" yeah. So i decided to try and move on a while ago, and I got a new crush on another girl, and she was flirty with me, but today her friend got back from the flu and now she ignores me and cuddles and hugs and does everything with the other girl

User Profile: Luckyblackcat
Luckyblackcat February 8th, 2018

Have a horrible colleague who is mean to me and I don

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@Luckyblackcat not worth your time!

load more
User Profile: rose150
rose150 February 8th, 2018

My dad and I

User Profile: Meowth
Meowth February 8th, 2018

My first romantic relationship