Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: unassumingVase8817
unassumingVase8817 February 12th, 2018

My marriage and relationship with my husband. It's been a bumpy road. Alot has happened on both sides and it's so bad that I'm not really sure it can be fixed. I need HELP very badly. I need to know what to do???

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringPal9009
pioneeringPal9009 February 12th, 2018

@unassumingVase8817 I was married 25 years 2 wives get counseling if you want to be a happy person even if you have go by yourself it won't just get better without getting rid of emotional baggage A Life filled with out love of self is hell your life is worth it Christ knows good night

load more
User Profile: humorousBike9800
humorousBike9800 February 12th, 2018

My relationship with my ex. We had so much and it got ruined from a little problem.

User Profile: babyybaphomet
babyybaphomet February 12th, 2018

My boyfriend when he's high. I want him to quit so badly. He becomes such a different person... Not the sweet man I know at all...

1 reply
User Profile: willingCake9908
willingCake9908 February 12th, 2018

@babyybaphomet What's he on?

load more
User Profile: JustAnotherHuman22
JustAnotherHuman22 February 12th, 2018

My mom and I... I used to love her so much as a child.. she was a police woman and a hero to me and i always stayed up late to welcome her home

She's had some brain problems including cysts blocking fluid to her brain, brain bleeds, and seizures. She also has abused drugs twice...

She has changed so much... i feel like I don't know her anymore.

User Profile: Redwhale649
Redwhale649 February 12th, 2018

My SO he

User Profile: Ang333
Ang333 February 12th, 2018

My relationship with my son. While has father made it toxic I regret I wasn't stronger. Makes me sad

User Profile: faithfulCake7050
faithfulCake7050 February 12th, 2018

One relationship I struggle with is having a close friend that I truly trust. I have a very difficult time trusting others due to being hurt in the past and a fear of vulnerability. I took a chance on a couple of friends who I thought I was really close with and would be strong enough to understand what I was going through. I confided in them separately and hoped that they would shed some light or share a personal experience, needless to say, it backfired and now I feel even worse and I feel like I've ruined a couple good relationships.

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 12th, 2018

@faithfulCake7050 I relate so much

1 reply
User Profile: faithfulCake7050
faithfulCake7050 February 14th, 2018

@existentialkat

I think a lot of people feel this way, but dealing with mental health issues is so taboo still, even in today's world. It scares people that don't understand how to process these feelings or are afraid to say something that isn't exactly what the person seeking help wants to hear.

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 14th, 2018

@faithfulCake7050 Ive been so scared to be honest with my friends and because of that they have distanced. People i thought would always be there for me have completely vanished and it hurts. I hope i can fix this soon..

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: proactiveBunny1112
proactiveBunny1112 February 12th, 2018

All of them. It's probably me but I don't know it seems like they're selfish. I'm surrounding myself with people who cannot be bothered with me, even once in a while. Maybe it's my usual attitude towards my problems that makes them feel like they should brush it off like I do myself. But once in a while when I am crying and entirely too miserable to hold it together, I wish someone would listen. I don't even ask for solutions or anything or even coddling. I only want someone to listen to me for a bit, then we all go back to being normal

User Profile: PhilosophicalApricot
PhilosophicalApricot February 12th, 2018

I feel like my Dad never knew me. He and my Mum divorced when I was 5 due to his addiction to alcohol. After the divorce he went awol until I was about 16. At that time in my life I was having a very hard time with depression, anxiety and self harm. Soon after we reconnected he died. I wish he had lived long enough to see the real me... not the me swamped in emotion and barely hanging on. I wish I knew him better and that he could have seen a daughter to be proud of... rather than the shell he encountered. We just didnt have enough time together.

User Profile: sociableField7605
sociableField7605 February 12th, 2018

My relationship with Brett. He was my love 17 years ago for about 7 years . Then I got pregnant to a guy and had my daughter then a son. 14 years with my partner. Left him came back to my home town and bumped into Brett. He is in a relationship with a "friend" who he lives with. He can't see himself staying with her. I think we love one another I used to dream about him for years when I was with John. He never wanted children and doesn't want to be a Father to mine but he doesn't have to be. Makes me anxious cos he only talks to me once a week!!!