Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: JamieNotJamie
JamieNotJamie February 12th, 2018

My family because they act like I just pretend to be depressed and stressed out , like I just want to feel bad and miserable all the time. I feel ashamed to share my feelings with them

1 reply
User Profile: understandingWheel4269
understandingWheel4269 February 12th, 2018

@JamieNotJamie me too

load more
User Profile: JamieNotJamie
JamieNotJamie February 12th, 2018

My family because they act like I just pretend to be depressed and stressed out like I actually want to feel bad and miserable all the time. I feel ashamed to share my feelings with them

User Profile: AlexWillHelp
AlexWillHelp February 12th, 2018

With my friend. She use to be the only one I could talk to so she knows all about my mental health problems and then for some reason, she stopped being there for me and started getting angry with me when I ask for help. When we

User Profile: venusveggie
venusveggie February 13th, 2018

My relationship with my ex girlfriend makes me horribly sad. We were so in love but she cheated on me with another girl. I sometimes feel as if I will never recover from the pain of the breakup. She brought me the best year of my life. Now she is gone.

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 13th, 2018

My relationship with my daughter. As she gets older, she seems to not want to spend time with me. She always compares me to her

1 reply
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 15th, 2018

@WantMyLifeBack25 I am sure she loves you dearly. Its just a teenager thing! I remember doing it to my mum and now she is my best friend. Things can change over time, just let her know you love her and ask what you could do to improve the relationship. Good luck heart

load more
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 February 15th, 2018

My relationship with my mother.

User Profile: loyalWillow05
loyalWillow05 February 16th, 2018

With my mom.

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 16th, 2018

Is with my 10 year old daughter. I love her to death and would do anything for her but she has become very difficult with her attitude and behaviors. She says hurtful words and makes me feel like a terrible mother.

1 reply
User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 February 21st, 2018

@WantMyLifeBack25 Dont be afraid to issue consequences or get her into some frequent counseling. The best advice weve had from a counselor was do what youre told, when youre told, with a good attitude. If that doesnt happen to get a chore. If that doesnt happen they get a bigger consequence.

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 July 23rd, 2018

@WantMyLifeBack25

I hope things get better for you.

All I know is a child's brain at 10 is widely different from an adult and it can be hard to communicate because of this.

I think it may be helpful if you could understand where all her anger is coming from

Some of the biggest regrets of my life are how mean I was to my mom when I was younger. My father was an abusive narcissist to both of us and I couldn't express how afraid I was of him so I lashed out at her . I would give anything to erase all the mean things I told her.

I hope this isn't your situation And your relationship will get better

❤

load more
User Profile: RicardoReyes
RicardoReyes February 16th, 2018

When my partner ignores me

1 reply
User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 February 21st, 2018

@RicardoReyes geez Time for an attitude adjustment on their part? Maybe they are depressed? I

load more
User Profile: sameoldSunshine15
sameoldSunshine15 March 8th, 2018

@Laura probably the relationship I have with my grandparents. I love them to death, but I don't talk to them often so we're not as close as we were