Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: myaekingheart
myaekingheart July 10th, 2018

@Laura My mom.

User Profile: VarunVig
VarunVig July 22nd, 2018

Is with myself. I want to be more loving to myself and maintain self respect. smiley

User Profile: lemonycarrot
lemonycarrot July 22nd, 2018

My relationship with my father. He cares and abusive. I'm scared but I felt bad for leaving him. I feel so guilty it's eating me inside.

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 September 4th, 2018

My relationship with a former friend MA. My friendship with him ended at the tail end of July. He seemed at first to be a great listener and I could identify with him having anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. However, I later found out that his anxiety is not the same as mine, we have vastly different moral beliefs, and it seemed like he would twist anything I said to him around and use it against me later as an excuse to end the friendship.

I believe now that I was friends with who I thought he was, not who he became.

User Profile: MinTvT
MinTvT September 13th, 2018

My cousin and me. We're like really tight siblings, no one could tear us apart when we were kids but after I moved to live with my family. We both grew up and many changes happen to both of us but for me I still felt that sibling bond we had as kids. But now, I'm nothing but a tool used to be relied on and that's it. Always asked to help out and such but the next day I'm avoided by them like the plauge. It hurt more that there's time where I can't help them and still be ignore. I tried and I'm always rejected.

User Profile: Ang333
Ang333 September 13th, 2018

Putting my family and friends though my stuff. It's heartbreaking to know my family worry about me

1 reply
User Profile: GhostBunnywhite
GhostBunnywhite September 16th, 2018

@Ang333 Why sad?
Be Happy by accepting people that care about you...

laugh

load more
User Profile: GhostBunnywhite
GhostBunnywhite September 16th, 2018

NO IDEA.

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 September 22nd, 2018

I basically have none to be sad about at this point. I really dont have any friends anymore. I got nobody outside family who loves me. Theres nobody n my family who i can really talk to. Just a therapist whom i pay to listen to me for an hour once a week. I am all alone.

1 reply
User Profile: Suranta
Suranta September 22nd, 2018

@hollowman84

Hey. Are you lonely though? I ask as some people prefer to be alone. What worked really well when I was feeling lonely was volunteering (not just 7 Cups). It's really fulfilling and I've met some wonderful people along the way. Just food for thought based on what Iittle I know about your situation. Take care

load more
User Profile: purpleMap5053
purpleMap5053 September 22nd, 2018

all of my relationships. No one believes me and everyone assumes I lie all the time. Every person makes me feel stupid and small.

User Profile: palebludot
palebludot September 22nd, 2018

with my sister. We are so alike yet so different in so many ways. When we are friends, we are best friends. When we fight, we are complete strangers. 💔