One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
@Laura I never really had any real friends before because I don't really fit in anywhere so I'm in a lot of toxic relationships.
The worse part of all these toxic friends I have is I can't really seem to get rid of them because I hate hurting people. I talked to my mom about this and she said it was okay to de-friend someone(hurt them) if they hurt you but I still don't like it.
I had a friend that is #1 on my list of de-friending because she doesn't really care about my feelings. She can always talk about how she feels but I cant talk about how I feel and she always ditches me just to get a drive home. She pretty much uses people for drives home. And sometimes she tries to get me to hang out with her friends that make fun of me and that's where I get fed up. It's like I cant do anything for myself.
And I'm mad at myself for being too nice of a person to not be able to de-friend someone when they hurt me. But she always complains about what she would do without me and sometimes I feel like her punching bag.
UGGGGHHH I don't like hurting people.
I never really had to de-friend someone before because everyone else did it for me. Most people ended up de-friending me for popularity and they couldn't be friends with me because I was the #1 looser. I don't really know why though, I never did anything wrong.
I'm very lost and confused right now.
The relationship i have with my family
I feel as if I live with unconcerned roomates for siblings and a mom that switches on and off between wanting us to be an ideal religious family and not caring
One relatiomship that makes me sad is the one I'll naver have. I hate all these happy people with their beautiful lives. I'm on the outside looking in, watchin them live my life.
@Sb145
it's ok one day chu will get a new boyfriend/girlfriend and u will be soooooooooo happy trust me
@Sb145
Yeah, me too :(
@Sb145
Not all that glitters is gold believe me. We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors.
Zen🌲
Exactly Zen you hit it on the nose.We don't know what goes on behind closed doors dearies
Morning you don't have to feel the way you are my dear. Maybe we can chat about it what exactly is bothering you about happy people living happy lives?
A friend
Flowerlily
The one i was supposed to have with the child i lost.I kinda wonder at times about them
@Reign00
@Reign00 sorry I tried to post a supportive emoticon type thing but it didnt turn up
The...relationship, If I can even call it that, that I have with a friend of mine.
I admire this friend of mine so much. I care for this person a lot, but I can tell they don't really care about me. I really look up to them, but they just find me entertaining company and don't plan on becoming very emotionally close with me. They make me feel inadequate (not on purpose), and that starts me on spirals of negative thought/self-loathing. So, it's not really anything they say or do directly to me--except small things that make me wonder if they think I'm stupid
--it's just my own perceptions. It's really my relationship with myself that makes me sad...my friend is just a trigger.
Well basically my every relationship makes me kinda sad now... I'm not so close with my family. I don't really have friends in real life but I've got my important friends on internet. But these days they're too busy to have time for me... But they're just busy for their problems in their lives... I get it but it still kinda makes me sad and lonely :( welp I shouldn't complain since they still love me and would be almost anything for me..
The relationship with my mom
Whenever I do something that I'm proud of, she puts me down and makes me feel like it's wrong to be proud. She constantly judges me, ignores me and puts me as her last priority unless I'm dying (not breathing, needs to be hospitalized). She is also my basketball coach. She doesn't let me take a break unless I can't breath! I am constantly getting yelled at by her because I forget what position I'm playing and because I am not very good at doing things when I actually have the ball. I have cut my arms a few times, she doesn't seem to notice the scars or never really cares when I'm feeling down. She doesn't know I suffer depression yet, but it is pretty obvious I do. I never really smile or am happy, and when I am, she questions me and makes me feel sad and depressed again. I just wish she would understand how it feels like to be depressed or forgotten. I am the youngest of 3 and my older siblings get all the attention. I was extremely excited that I am going to learn how to play the trumpet at school, but she judged me and said I should of chosen the saxophone instead and that caused me to go up to my room, sit in silence, and rethink all of my life choices. She never cares when I'm hurt unless I need to go to the hospital. I came out to her, she said that it's ok if it makes me happy. Ever since then I've been getting ignored and put down more.
I just wish she would be more loving and supportive. She doesn't even care that I starve myself.
My relationship with my mother. She only wants to be around me when times are going good. As soon as things take a turn for the worst, she turns into a nasty, vile person.
This weekend I had an accidental overdose, she hasnt even bothered to hug me or ask me if Im dealing with it in a good way. She forced me to go to work the day afterwards, and told me that I was just trying to get out of work because Im lazy.
I dont want to cut her off because she is my mom, but I just want her to leave me alone.
@consciousmellow Im so sorry that youre going through that. Every female needs their mother and I just pray that she comes around during the good and the bad times.
@consciousmellow I havent talk to my mother in several years nor seen her in many many more. I had a therapist once tell me how important it was to stay connected to your family. Bing is taking a turn for the worse is very hard on parents… We are hoping all the time that our kids can turn things around with all the information love and support weve given them. Triy to see things through her lens for little bit.And when something takes a turn for the worse see if you can reassure her that youve got it under control and how youre doing it. Even if its just a couple of things you really think will work and you can use. It will not only help you put her at ease. ❤️🙏🏻
That i let my ex verbal abuse me and take advantage of me. It makes me sad but as i look back on that i am glad that i am not that person anymore. People use me, hurt me, hate me because i don't believe every little thing they did. I am a person now who has people who cares about me.
@GothamRose Im kinda in that same position that you was once in and Im so glad you got out of that situation I just need a little push to get out of the situation that Im in
Im engaged to a man thats verbally abuse me. Accusing me of doing things and assuming that Im doing wrong. And I honestly cant take it anymore. Lately Ive notice that he pays more attention to his phone and always get upset when I touches him, always wanna be giving back massages and etc but never wants to give them. Come to bed and lays his phone face down. Always turns his brightness down when Im around. Starting to think its cheating.
@friendlyBunny2819 it might be but who knows. My ex that i mentions was sexting someone and lied about it. Said its role playing. You deserve so much better than what he is doing to you
@GothamRose I try not to think that way because people say hes been through so much and I mean I know that. He was in a shooting incident that left him paralyzed from the waist down that was a year ago and he process is successful. But now its a different story when youre taking phone calls outside all of a sudden or when youre always starting arguments about nothing. Its getting out of hand
@friendlyBunny2819 i would try and talk to him about it. It might ease your worries. But what he is doing to you isnt right. No matter what he has been through
@GothamRose Ive tried but he only tries to make the conversation about me. Then wanna cry like Ive done something wrong.
@friendlyBunny2819 it might be the time to leave and put your self first
@friendlyBunny2819 no one can be anything to anyone if theyre not happy with themselves esp if not finding joy regularly. If youre finding it harder to find your joy definitely recommend you move on. At least trying not to be dependent on this person at all so that you can control how much you must/ need to communicate. 🌸
@GothamRose I agree. They can call it role playing or whatever else but it's hurtful and it's a kind of intimate relationship outside of yours. You do deserve better.