One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
You really had to ask this question? Theres not enough data to write about my relationship w my parents. Ive been let down but they are supposed to be the first unconditional relationship. Im an *expletive* but then after I had kids. Moved towns, job, school to be near because they said they help me out w kids. Never really knew them but I saw it as a second opp to get to know them, grandkids, you know. A yr later they moved, without notice, (we lived on same property) 300 miles away. Things happened w my daughter, I called them but havent heard from them in 2 plus yrs. they never call to see if we are alive. Actually, because of religious beliefs, they cant(wont talk to me). Im a very found, moral person. Honest. Work hard. Raise 3 kids alone. So why? What did I do wrong? Im over 40, yet this is the one thing that though they are quiete nice and genuine w others, Ive never been good enough in their eyes. Sound like Im being petty? Nah. If you only knew, its ALWAYS only been me. My older brother had it way different, lived at home till he was 28. Me? They gave me $20 and a hit the road jack when I was 15. Why? Sad cant describe the loss I feel, to love and never receive it from your own parents. Maybe some day?
A relationship that makes me sad is the one with my brother. He is the good child who stayed with my borderline trait mother.
Zen🌲
My relationship with my 11 year old son. He doesn't do good at communicating his feelings or controlling his anger. He constantly fights with his younger brothers, but he won't say why. If I ask if he likes what he's doing or if he's making a good decision he'll just stare at me.
I had a friend few years ago for whom I had feelings. That was the only person for whom I felt that way. But I never revealed it and also didn't let him come close because I never thought the feeling I had for him was this strong. And after 2 years, when I realized I couldn't forget him, I decided to open up myself. But he was already married and had a child. I am never able to talk to someone as I used to talk to him. I regret that I lost his companionship.
A relationship in my life that makes me sad is the one with my dad. I wish i could say i dont hate him but i do. He has caused me so much mental stress and trauma. I just hate him for the damage he has done to my family with his addiction
The one where she broke up with me because of her grandma, and 2 weeks later got with a diffrent guy
One relationship in my life that makes me sad is the one I have with my husband. We have been married for only 1 year and started arguing about 6 months ago. I was under the assumption that all couples fight and it was no big deal. But the day after our 1 year anniversary he confessed that he doesnt love me anymore and that he is miserable in the marriage. In the process of being miserable, he started a friendship with a classmate that ended up being an emotional affair. He says he regrets it all and wants to work on the marriage, but I have no trust in him. I feel that any progress in our marriage is being hindered by my lack of trust. I am so betrayed and hurt. And I know he is just as miserable as me. But divorce is not an option either of us wants to take.
I am having a hard time dealing with my emotions and constant anxiety of knowing he still goes to school with this girl. I am in desperate need to fix my marriage, but how does one start doing that knowing he doesnt love you anymore?
Probably the one I cannot have with someone who changed me for the better.
Myself. The only negative person I am around is myself. I make myself sad with the memories of my past and negative thoughts. I was taken out of school hen I was in the 4th grade, locked up, beat, rapped, abused and neglected, until I was 19 years old. At 19 I met someone online and married him within 2 months of knowing him. He beat me and verbally abused me for the 10yrs we were married. I lost a child due to him beating me. I got away from it all when I was 31 years old, I am soon to be 36 years old, now.
It was when I realized that I am giving some people the wrong impression,. Tried to please and appease but in the long run, I realize that they never wanted me to be a part of their worlds because we have different set of values and moral standards. I tried to please a few people and make them understand that I am beyond normal. Unfortunately, they are not open for changes.