Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 March 13th, 2018

the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam

126
User Profile: ScaredRed
ScaredRed March 18th, 2018

Blood in the Cut

Lydia

How Did You Love

And there is one I can't mention because my dying mother sang it out of the blue and it hurts.

User Profile: Magicalbored1237
Magicalbored1237 March 29th, 2018

@ScaredRed is it blood in the cut by K. Flay?

User Profile: ScaredRed
ScaredRed March 29th, 2018

@Magicalbored1237

Yes. Interestingly enough after we broke up, my ex said that song reminded him of me and both the song and music video disturbed him.

User Profile: Magicalbored1237
Magicalbored1237 March 30th, 2018

@ScaredRed oh wow. I listen to k.flay once in a while now her songs are amazing I wish she wasnt that underrated.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife March 18th, 2018

I love songs from the 80s, one song that touches me emotionally is Broken Wings by Mr. Mister.

User Profile: toughcookie6
toughcookie6 March 28th, 2018

@imsorryitry Heal the World by MJ is my favorites.

Piya Haji Ali Indian Sufi Music Film Song is very meaningful (Especially I like the line Kiske Dil Mein Kya Chupa Hain Sab Tumhe Malloom Hain-- Means God can read what is there in your heart and soul )

Of course Loads of other songs which are soothing and gud

Thanks

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 March 28th, 2018

Sweeter Than Fiction - Taylor Swift

Long Live - Taylor Swift

Fix You - Coldplay

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

Get It Right - Lea Michele

Better Place - Rachel Platten

All Too Well - Taylor Swift

Cough Syrup - Young the Giant

User Profile: seekinghelp333
seekinghelp333 March 29th, 2018

Heavy rope (Acoustic) by Lights

User Profile: marvelousLight28
marvelousLight28 March 29th, 2018

Human

Hurt

User Profile: ThatOneNerdo
ThatOneNerdo March 30th, 2018

@imsorryitry Honestly, One More Light by Linkin Park (or probably any Linkin Park song now)

User Profile: FangsInsanity
FangsInsanity April 3rd, 2018

@ThatOneNerdo That is an amazing song.

User Profile: ThatOneNerdo
ThatOneNerdo April 4th, 2018

@FangsInsanity I know! It's so beautiful and amazing tbh.

load more
load more
User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas March 30th, 2018

"The Moment I Knew" by Taylor Swift

"Never Got Away" by Colbie Caillat

"When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2

User Profile: monokuri
monokuri March 31st, 2018

Irony by scop feat. Hatsune Miku. The English translation/version by Road and Ashe is powerful.

User Profile: hermione15
hermione15 March 31st, 2018

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, it can be considered cringey but it really helps with self esteem.