what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???
the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam
@imsorryitry Broken. Im broken, lonesome, and i dont feel right.
@imsorryitry I have a few songs that make me cry or that I listen to when I'm sad, I'll just list a few (I'm probably forgetting some good ones but these are what I could think of
)
3 different songs from Kimya Dawson, she's always so real and comforting, especially since she's writing from her own life:
The Competition
I Like Giants (although I usually listen to an acoustic/live version but idk how to find it online anymore
)
Caving In
Dogwood Blossom by Fionn Regan
@imsorryitry There's a lot of songs that touch me emotionally:
Daddy's Girl by The Scorpions
This Time Imperfect by AFI
but lately, the one I found was Are You Happy by Bo Burnham.
@FangsInsanity
i really dont know these songs but im going to listen to them when i have time ... you are great never give up hun
@imsorryitry Thank you.
R.E.M. — Losing My Religion
Placebo — A Song To Say Goodbye
Rammstein — Ohne Dich
Atmosphere — If You Can Save Me Now
@selfdisciplinedShip6373
i dont know these songs but i will listen to them when i have time hope you are doing ok you are very special and amazing never give up
@imsorryitry
that's very sweet of you! so are you!
@selfdisciplinedShip6373 That's a great song by R.E.M, and Rammstein is pretty awesome too.
@imsorryitry
Logical- Supertramp
Creep- Radiohead
Zombie- The pretty reckless
My immortal - Evanescence
Can you feel my heart - BMTH
My Immortal - Evanescence
Nightingale - Demi Lovato
The Words - Christina Perri
I Will Return - Skylar Grey
@butterflyPessimist nightingale ❤️
@butterflyPessimist
i have loved demi lovato since she was on camp rock she always had this bright personality even struggling i admire her for trying so hard to get her life together. she is a wonderful rolemodel for everyone. she is so amazing just like you stay strong
As someone who loves listening to music, there are a few songs that have emotional significance to me:
"Friend, Please" (twenty one pilots) - This one saved my life.
"What a Catch, Donnie" (Fall Out Boy)
"Light Behind Your Eyes" (My Chemical Romance)
"Impossible Year" (Panic! At The Disco)
"Dream" (Imagine Dragons)
"Champion" (Fall Out Boy)
Of course, there are more, but these are the ones that really mean a lot to me.
@cocoafp191 "Light Behind Your Eyes" by MCR is so beautiful! Cheers, dear!
"Moments" by Emerson Drive
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato, a poweful song!
@AnushaKayastha
I love that song omg
@butterflyPessimist and Stone cold by Demi.. its Sooo powerful!
@AnushaKayastha
ikr omg her vocals are amazing
@butterflyPessimist
Yep!! what is your fav song by Demi??
@AnushaKayastha
I love all of her songs <3
Favorites are probably Sorry not Sorry, Nightingale, Skyscraper, and Fix a Heart
@butterflyPessimist those are great songs!