Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Does anyone else get really sad/upset when they look at stock photos?

User Profile: GASPItsAlto
GASPItsAlto April 6th, 2021

It doesn’t matter if the model in the photo is happy, sad, angry, sleeping, a cat. It doesn’t matter. At best a photo will make me uneasy, at worst I get a panic attack. I feel so isolated with this problem because I’ve been searching online for about 5 years trying to find someone, anyone that also has this problem. I have found nothing. Please please PLEASE if you know someone that may even remotely be able to relate to this, let me know. I am begging. I don’t know what else to do. I feel like so alone.

1
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie April 24th, 2021

@GASPItsAlto I haven't met anyone who is upset over stock photos, thus I get it that it made you feel isolated.

Perhaps it's not the stock photos that more people can relate with but the thought that came when you see the photos before the feelings?

What were the thoughts that came before you felt upset? ♡