Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

new depression support members in july - pop in and say hi!

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 July 2nd, 2021

(hehe that rhymes)

hello hello hello! welcome to the depression support community! we're so happy to have you here, and thank you for joining us :)

you are welcomed, supported, and heard - especially in this community. feel free to introduce yourself (in this post!) and get involved in this lovely place; we hope you like it here!

feel free to check out some of our recent events, national days, useful posts, and resources (all is highlighted text is clickable!) :

an introduction to depression support
take a look at the depression training
take the emotional wellness test
join a group chatroom
find a friend
national yoga day
national onion ring day
note from me

a quote for you! : "to show up imperfectly but open to change, is better than not showing up at all."

a question for you! : if you had to do a spontaneous presentation on a topic of your choice, which topic would you choose and why?

tagging some new subscribers : @sincereCat77 @versatileTalker2151 @Greeneyes79 @egret35 @ivoryPrune9649 @calmOcean7813 @bambarabam @ivoryLand3515 @syd0215 @BrytanRiot91 @PeachWatermelonPumpernickle @metoooo @Keithyuu @lightBlackberry247 @affectionateLake310 @sunnyAvocado6639 @honeyybeaa @sweetFish199 @Beautifulblisss @sensitiveOcean4463

hope you all have a lovely day/night, and know that you are never alone, especially here. we're all proud of you, please keep going <3

-S x

65
User Profile: Clairebear233
Clairebear233 July 9th, 2021

Hi I’m Claire and I am suffering with depression right now my sister has a boyfriend and I just feel so alone bc when my sister talks about him and I see how happy she is I wish I could be like that but now I think it’s pointless since I’m alone and I feel sad and I don’t feel like doing anything anymore and I’m not happy in life right now

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 OP July 11th, 2021

@Clairebear233

hiya claire! thank you so much for joining and introducing yourself to the depression support community, we really hope you like it here! i understand your situation, and how dealing with both depression and wanting to have someone like your sister does is affecting you /: you really do deserve to have someone, and it's okay if you don't feel like you have enough motivation and hope in life. we're all here for you, always, and i hope being here can show you that you really are not alone. please let me/another listener know if you ever need anything, and i hope things start to look up for you soon! <3

-S x

load more
User Profile: passionateBeing7602
passionateBeing7602 July 9th, 2021

Hi! I’m Nicki. I am struggling big time right now. I do not have any motivation to do … pretty much anything for the last few weeks. I feel helpless against the depression more now than I ever have.

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 OP July 14th, 2021

@passionateBeing7602

hii nicki! thank you for joining and introducing yourself to the depression support community, we hope you like it heree! i get your situation, finding motivation to do anything can definitely be really difficult, especially when dealing with depression /: please know that we're all here for you, no matter what! you can let me/another listener know if you ever need anything, and i hope things start to look up for you soon <3

-S x

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 OP July 14th, 2021

also, here is a welcome pack that you might find useful!

-S x

load more
load more
User Profile: spikyolive
spikyolive July 14th, 2021

hello, im new here. :)

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 OP July 14th, 2021

@spikyolive

helloo! welcome to 7cups! thank you for joining the depression support community, and for being here in general :) we're all here for you. here is a handy dandy welcome pack that could help you to better understand and navigate yourself around here - let me know if you ever need anything! i hope you have a wonderful day <3

load more
User Profile: Heecy
Heecy July 14th, 2021

Hello everyone. I’m new here

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 OP July 16th, 2021

@Heecy

helloo - welcome to the depression support community! thank you for being here; we're all here to suport you. let me know if you ever need anything! i hope you have a wonderful day <3

-S x
load more
User Profile: delightfulPumpkin6540
delightfulPumpkin6540 July 14th, 2021

@imlistening01 hi I'm new this month. Just joined 7 Cups. Cool community! I am happy to be here.

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 OP July 16th, 2021

@delightfulPumpkin6540

hi hi hi! welcome to 7cups - thank you for joining the depression support community, and for just being here :) i'm happy to hear that you find the community cool hehe, it very much is. here is a handy dandy welcome pack that could help you to better understand and navigate yourself around here - let me know if you ever need anything! i hope you have a lovely day <3

-S x

load more