new depression support members in july - pop in and say hi!
(hehe that rhymes)
hello hello hello! welcome to the depression support community! we're so happy to have you here, and thank you for joining us :)

you are welcomed, supported, and heard - especially in this community. feel free to introduce yourself (in this post!) and get involved in this lovely place; we hope you like it here!
feel free to check out some of our recent events, national days, useful posts, and resources (all is highlighted text is clickable!) :
an introduction to depression support
take a look at the depression training
take the emotional wellness test
join a group chatroom
find a friend
national yoga day
national onion ring day
note from me
a quote for you! : "to show up imperfectly but open to change, is better than not showing up at all."
a question for you! : if you had to do a spontaneous presentation on a topic of your choice, which topic would you choose and why?
tagging some new subscribers : @sincereCat77 @versatileTalker2151 @Greeneyes79 @egret35 @ivoryPrune9649 @calmOcean7813 @bambarabam @ivoryLand3515 @syd0215 @BrytanRiot91 @PeachWatermelonPumpernickle @metoooo @Keithyuu @lightBlackberry247 @affectionateLake310 @sunnyAvocado6639 @honeyybeaa @sweetFish199 @Beautifulblisss @sensitiveOcean4463
hope you all have a lovely day/night, and know that you are never alone, especially here. we're all proud of you, please keep going <3
-S x
hi im new here too! i hope everyone is having a nice day (:
@cuteblohsh
hiya! welcome to the depression support community, thank you for popping in and saying hi! we hope you like it here, and i hope you're having a lovely day as well <3
-S x
thanks i’m sure i’ll find this support community extremely helpful :)
@cuteblohsh
yayy, it's so amazing to hear that! let me know if you ever need anything, i wish you the best here :)
-S x
@imlistening01 Yes of course, thank you again. I really do appreciate how kind this community is..<33
@cuteblohsh
ahh of course! and yayy, i appreciate how kind the community is too hehe, hopefully we can help you in whatever way that may be <3
-S x
yes thank you S, i just realized i was in the group support room today the one with pap i really enjoyed that haha thank you!
Hi, I’m hoping that 7 cups can help me deal with my depression. I feel like I need a community to turn to
@L2019
helloo! i'm very happy you've joined the community and said hi, i really hope 7cups and the depression support community helps you as well :) have a lovely day!
-S x
Hi I just joined a few days ago (I think, it’s been hard to keep track of time even day by day… I think today is Monday?) and I’m really glad you have this so thanks!
@AlicornEagle11
hiya! thank you so much for joining the community, we're super happy to have you here. and yes, i can understand how hard it can be to keep track of time, but you are always welcomed and supported no matter how long you've been here :) hope you have a lovely day! < 3
-S x
Hi I’m new here and Sometimes I just want to give up
@Lindsay18
hellooo! thank you so much for joining and introducing yourself to the community! i understand how you feel, i’m really sorry you're going through this /: we're all here to support you, however if you are in a crisis/near crisis situation, you can visit 7cups.com/crisis and here are a few resources as well as this :
SH Alternatives and Distractions
Increasing Self esteem/ Self confidence
Handling Anxiety Attacks
i hope you have a good day, and i hope things start to look up for you soon <3
-S x