Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you prefer to take your shower/bath at night or in the morning?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello!

Taking a shower or a bath can be a nice relaxing moment to enjoy when we feel to laugh

It can be to feel energized by it or to relax at the end of the day.

* Do you prefer to take your shower or bath at night or at morning?

In any case it is a selfcare moment so... happy shower/bath to everyone!

59
User Profile: wittyNest2941
wittyNest2941 August 19th, 2018

I mentioned showers but,

I completely forgot about baths...they are my favorite and I rarely have time for them lately.

Morning bath vs night bath vs afternoon. ...those are all a different mood/tone/experience...but I like each for what it is. Morning baths are a rarity due to work, but there is a feeling that you get before you start the day. Afternoon baths, sometimes if I'm sick or just feeling the need...they can be fun, and refreshing. Night are more about relaxing before sleep, and give me a calming feeling.

I don't use alot of bubble baths, because I'm allergic...but I sometimes use bath salt or something if I can find one that doesn't irritate me.

June 23rd, 2019

I've never taken a shower, but my bathtimes usually in the evening.

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 23rd, 2019

Both, i loved water before my depression...

@lazyKatz

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 24th, 2019

I have to stand in the bath to have a shower so guess you could say I have a Showath. Normally on a morning

User Profile: Meowsicle
Meowsicle November 24th, 2019

I take showers at night and once in a while I'll take a bath during the day......

User Profile: Mags82
Mags82 November 24th, 2019

@BeyondTheInvisible

I always have a shower at night so that i can wash away the day and sleep on a fresh start

2 replies
User Profile: Meowsicle
Meowsicle November 24th, 2019

@Mags82

That is a great way of looking at it 😀

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 24th, 2019

@Mags82

Nice Mags! I like the idea of a fresh start!

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 28th, 2019

I like taking my showers at night because I feel more relaxed and sleep better.

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 December 31st, 2019

Shower as I don't have a bath , have a wet room , I do miss having a soak in the bath 🛀 😅

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 31st, 2019

I'll say a Bower as I have a shower over the Bath.

User Profile: bundleofbones
bundleofbones December 31st, 2019

I was poor so I took a bath every Saturday evening, a body rub with medicinal alcohol and watch black and white old movies....

Now it can be 5 months before I take a shower or a bath...

I miss my bath ducks....