Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have you seen any movies lately?

User Profile: WeedyGarden
WeedyGarden March 11th, 2021

Have you seen any movies lately? Anything you would reccomend? Anything we should avoid?

55
User Profile: peacefullittlekoala
peacefullittlekoala March 20th, 2021

I haven't seen any movies/series lately, so I'd love to see what you guys recommend.

If anyone is interested in some good wlw representation, I'd suggest DRUCK Season 6. It's part of the SKAM universe, but the characters and the plot of the season are original, so you don't really need to watch anything else beforehand (although the fifth season of DRUCK introduces the characters from another perspective and discusses the topic of depression, so you should check it out either way).

User Profile: raininglillies13
raininglillies13 March 20th, 2021

@WeedyGarden

Nothing new lately movie wise for me (haven't gotten to watching any). I reccommend Goodnight for Justice Queen of Hearts (Hallmark western).

User Profile: Primula5
Primula5 March 20th, 2021

Avoid The Secret Garden (2020). Liked Nomadland.

User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne March 20th, 2021

@WeedyGarden thankyou for this post!

I actually haven't seen any films recently but my most recent was 'Doctor strange' : P

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 20th, 2021

Monster Hunter , a great movie :)

User Profile: KristelP
KristelP May 8th, 2022

Watched Batman recently. Definitely worth watching!

User Profile: ElleMayB
ElleMayB May 26th, 2022

I didn't watch much lately. However, When I just installed Cinemahub after having found the info at https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinehub-apk.html website, I watched Clifford the Big Red Dog, Encanto, and Turning Red. Clifford the Big Red Dog was the best movie I saw the last two months. It's really kind and for all ages.