Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: considerateGrapes9700
considerateGrapes9700 August 19th, 2018

I wish things would change for the better

User Profile: Ilove83
Ilove83 August 19th, 2018

Seeing sunlight brings me at peace. A new day. A new start. A great day with a loving heart & smiles. Thanking everyday that I am alive and well. Appreciating what life has to offer me even though Im so emotional, overthinking, overwhelming, over analyzing everything. But everyday is a new day, for a new change of accepting. Accepting little by little. We all want to hear the happily ending story but never heard how we get to happiness( the journey) everyone here is on this site wants to share the journey, the same goal as I have. Im grateful to find this site. This is helping me with emotion difficulties.

User Profile: Sweetlove13
Sweetlove13 August 19th, 2018

My first thought is say "thank you God for this new day" and start counting my blessings.

User Profile: BeyondTheInfinity
BeyondTheInfinity August 19th, 2018

My first thought- I don't want to live

User Profile: silvertheproph
silvertheproph August 19th, 2018

Takes a bit of effort to wake up

User Profile: veronicamariebartlett
veronicamariebartlett August 19th, 2018

What time is it and do I have school or work today?

User Profile: Ocean4176
Ocean4176 August 19th, 2018

When I wake up I always think about the requiremnts that i need to pass. Those requirements in school that I don't know what to do and the given time is so little. It's like waking not to live but to do the requirements such as paper review for quiz and such

User Profile: TaliaEdge
TaliaEdge August 19th, 2018

Why did I have to wake up

User Profile: Hellsbells74
Hellsbells74 August 19th, 2018

Do I have to go to work today.....

User Profile: Watchitburn23
Watchitburn23 August 19th, 2018

I wish I didn't have to get up