Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: Lagerthalost
Lagerthalost August 19th, 2018

I should have gotten up earlier.

User Profile: anticipazione
anticipazione August 19th, 2018

what will i have to deal with today..

User Profile: Zb0099
Zb0099 August 19th, 2018

This job will be the death of me

User Profile: ReeceCooke
ReeceCooke August 19th, 2018

I diddnt want to move out of bed at all, all day.

User Profile: Livingfornothing786
Livingfornothing786 August 19th, 2018

Why am I alive?

User Profile: Quietcar188
Quietcar188 August 19th, 2018

I want to go back to sleep, it's not like there's anything worth getting up for.

User Profile: tohubohu
tohubohu August 19th, 2018

Not again...

User Profile: DragoBludvist
DragoBludvist August 19th, 2018

How to hide that massive [word removed for Foum Moderation Power].....

User Profile: Chicuno
Chicuno September 7th, 2018

Is the bathroom free and am I the first one awake?

User Profile: ClassicAnonymous17
ClassicAnonymous17 September 8th, 2018

Maybe today or will click.

Maybe today I'll know why I'm alive.

(It may be Saturday but I am NOT happy)