Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 September 8th, 2018

Can I make it through today.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 9th, 2018

About my maternal uncle and my decision about marriage.

2 replies
User Profile: ashleytashley
ashleytashley September 21st, 2018

@rosewithtears18 That is a very big decision

1 reply
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 22nd, 2018

@ashleytashley

Yes i know!! I am taking time to think but i am ready to make my decision.

load more
load more
User Profile: RenewedHopeAgain
RenewedHopeAgain September 21st, 2018

No where to go hurry up

now I see that the thought was created from the night before. Thinking the same thoughts and getting the same result

User Profile: CrickettheSilent
CrickettheSilent September 21st, 2018

It would be a better day than before

1 reply
User Profile: LilDoll
LilDoll June 2nd, 2019

Damn it, I don't want to wake up for church. Maybe if I pretend I'm asleep I won't have to go.

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake September 21st, 2018

I'm uncoverd, the boy stole the blanket again. :/

1 reply
User Profile: ashleytashley
ashleytashley September 21st, 2018

@Tinycupcake Wow! That's funny

load more
User Profile: ashleytashley
ashleytashley September 21st, 2018

I hope I don't get in trouble today

User Profile: SabrinaGraceDoesntExist
SabrinaGraceDoesntExist September 22nd, 2018

Dang now i gotta live a whole another day again lolol

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 23rd, 2018

I will have to attend the ridiculous classes of that teacher again!!!

User Profile: UnambitiousKitten
UnambitiousKitten September 23rd, 2018

When I straighten up my legs I will have a spasm. It

User Profile: modestTalker1536
modestTalker1536 September 24th, 2018

demonic

1 reply

devil

load more