Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 25th, 2017

I woke up thinking that I have to do something today, so that I'll be happy tomorrow.

6 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 28th, 2017

@observeroflife

Hi there! Does it work when you have this thought?

5 replies
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 28th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible

Not really, It's exactly as this quote says,

User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 28th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible

I just do what I have to do for the day and not worry about tomorrow, If I have to study, I give my 100%(almost) focus and study like there is no tomorrow, this keeps me absorbed in it and leaves no room in my mind for anxiety, I just don't like to keep my mind idle, like they also say

"The empty mind is the devil's workplace".

So to summarise, not seeking happiness has made me be happy for quite some time

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 28th, 2017

@observeroflife

Of course, you need to do what works better for yourself!

Important is to keep everything on balance, I wish you that there will be nice days to enjoy for you with the new year and that you will achieve all your goals.

2 replies
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 29th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible

Aww, thank yousmiley, It's the nicest thing anybody has said to me, In return I wish you a happy new year 2018heart

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 29th, 2017

@observeroflife

How nice of you, thank you very much! laugh

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ElysiumC
ElysiumC December 28th, 2017

I want to go back to sleep!

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 28th, 2017

@ElysiumC

LOL laugh

Hope you can rest again soon !

load more
User Profile: painlol78me
painlol78me December 29th, 2017

sisio's message ! xD

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 29th, 2017

@painlol78me

It means someone's message?

Well it seems to be a nice thought, is not it?

load more
User Profile: ElysiumC
ElysiumC December 30th, 2017

My body feels awful!

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 30th, 2017

@ElysiumC

Ouch! Sorry for that, I hope that during the day you're going to feel a bit better!

load more
User Profile: caringShoulder14
caringShoulder14 February 13th, 2018

" i'm late for work!"

User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician February 24th, 2018

It was "what time is it ?"

Cuz the light of sun was filling the room whereas it rains all the night

User Profile: diligentDime8758
diligentDime8758 February 24th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible my first thought were oh my god i want to keep sleeping

1 reply

@diligentDime8758 Oh man, I had the very same thought! But whenever I have to go to sleep it's the total opposite

load more
User Profile: seastargalaxies
seastargalaxies February 25th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible my first thought was probably "ughhhhhhhhh" because i just wanted to go back to sleep!

User Profile: enthusiasticVillage4949
enthusiasticVillage4949 August 18th, 2018

Ouch

User Profile: Maxxbea
Maxxbea August 18th, 2018

My brand new BF. Thought he was straight. He thought I was straight. Lol. Can't stop thinking about it!