what was your first thought when you woke up today?
MeaningfulSilence
November 6th, 2017
Hello everyone !
Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." 
So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

MistyPanorama
August 18th, 2018
Yikes, not this again:(
proactiveKiwi3051
August 18th, 2018
Thank goodness it
Muhamsad
August 18th, 2018
Another day I have to get through.
Lasagna1
August 18th, 2018
5 more minutes please
passionatePark4303
August 18th, 2018
AbbyHarris1976
August 19th, 2018
triplicedea
August 19th, 2018
I hope he texted me
2 replies
@triplicedea
Hi!
So your first thought is about someone important for you!
Nice!
1 reply
triplicedea
August 19th, 2018
@BeyondTheInvisible
load more
load more
Jayfeather1996
August 19th, 2018
GusteeMoon123
August 19th, 2018
MrsJiggles
August 19th, 2018
So much to do so little time...
2 replies
@MrsJiggles
.... hopefully you will be always on track with everything you need to do!
1 reply
MrsJiggles
August 19th, 2018
@BeyondTheInvisible thank you for the words of encouragement... sadly I'm far from that right now :(
load more
load more

