Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: brightYard4938
brightYard4938 August 19th, 2018

What is going to go wrong today? (And now that the day is almost over I wish I wouldnt have been able to get out of bed).

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP August 19th, 2018

@brightYard4938

ouch ... seems like today it wasn't a good day frown

I wsh you tomorrow things will go better.

2 replies
User Profile: brightYard4938
brightYard4938 August 19th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible

thank for your kind words. I woke up to a message that my nephew had attempted suicide. Then found out that I might be losing my home soon.... on top of so much stress thats already been going on. I just want to crawl into a dark hole.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP August 19th, 2018

@brightYard4938

That's definitely a lot, emotionally tiring and painful.

I hope the family will be united in this difficult moment to support one another and the nephew as well

I don't know the situation with your home but i really hope it will not happen to you to lose it

If something is doable i wish it can be faced in order to fix things or to find a good solution for you

Take care

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tonistaine
tonistaine August 19th, 2018

all the stuff i have to do today

User Profile: Sesianna
Sesianna August 19th, 2018

God, I'm tired

User Profile: CrunchyPeanut
CrunchyPeanut August 19th, 2018

Another day, another dawn

User Profile: scashy
scashy August 19th, 2018

Oh f*ck, not again.

User Profile: pinkBlackberry2251
pinkBlackberry2251 August 19th, 2018

All the things I need to do but the fact that I have no motivation to actually do them

User Profile: Jeanie102
Jeanie102 August 19th, 2018

That I dont want to leave my room.

User Profile: redLunch4107
redLunch4107 August 19th, 2018

...I need to pee

User Profile: SpaceFox1
SpaceFox1 August 19th, 2018

This morning, after last night's half a bottle of vodka and slides of random pills:

I didn't die. I just wanted to die. I just want to die.

User Profile: FunkyFlamingo
FunkyFlamingo August 19th, 2018

I feel absolutely horrible