Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: elizagau
elizagau August 19th, 2018

...wow I made it another day!

User Profile: crimsonBlackberry4191
crimsonBlackberry4191 August 19th, 2018

I want to stay in bed

1 reply
User Profile: determinedSummer25
determinedSummer25 September 7th, 2018

@crimsonBlackberry4191 thats mood

load more
User Profile: Chicuno
Chicuno August 19th, 2018

Ive no memory of what that might have been. I do remember turning off the alarm unwillingly to get up but I recall thinking I had something important to do which I forced myself to get up.

User Profile: agreeableCake2753
agreeableCake2753 August 19th, 2018

I don

User Profile: Ilove83
Ilove83 August 19th, 2018

The sun is shining. I should get up and enjoy the sun🌼😀🌺!

User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus August 19th, 2018

Every morning I check my email before I do anything else and I am looking to see if any grades from school have come in. My first thought then is what school work do I need to complete today.

User Profile: neonScarf8006
neonScarf8006 August 19th, 2018

I wake up thankful I am alive but regretful because life can be so hard and draining.

User Profile: SpruceTrees32
SpruceTrees32 August 19th, 2018

How pathetic I am.

User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal August 19th, 2018

"God. I really don't want to get out of bed. Can't I just sleep for a little while longer? I don't want to leave my room. Ah.. why does the sun have to be so cruel.. I just wanna sleep. I just wanna sleep."

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 August 19th, 2018

I think it was something a long the lines of oh shit bc I heard a repairman coming in and my door was open and I sleep half naked

Then later it was this is nice. This is warm. Psh awake? uneccessary they don't know the joy of laying here, lucid dreaming imaginary ppl I'm in love with