Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi

User Profile: creativeMap8289
creativeMap8289 September 26th

Hi just thought I'd introduce myself. I have autism and schizoaffective disorder. I'm not able to work due to these and also due to physical issues and other mental health issues.

I'm 38. I'm currently fighting for custody of my 2 very young children. I'm so grateful I have my fiance,who has very similar issues and interests as I do. He makes it a little easier.

I like watching series and movies. I'm into comedy,romance, animation,and anime.

Since I'm unable to work,and my fiance is also on disability,we enjoy watching shows and movies together.

Our favorite show to watch together is probably South Park because it is hilarious.

I struggle severely with my anxiety and tend to sleep all day. I'm trying to outgrow this,for the sake of my kids.

My anxiety makes it to where I cry almost every day and stim a lot. I attend a mental health clinic and don't tell them these things, because I don't want it included in reports to DCS.

My fiance and I have faced a lot of judgement for not having custody of our kids. We did not hurt them. We have disabilities and mental health issues. That's why they were called, because they think it's affecting us as parents.

We're doing better every visit and we make sure our kids are safe at all times,and have what they need.

Something I wish more people understood about my disability and mental health issues is, I don't choose to have these issues,or not to work,it's out of my hands.

I'm struggling a lot and wish I had more people to talk to.

Thank you for reading this and hope you have a good day.

❤️

4
User Profile: Voodvins
Voodvins September 26th

@creativeMap8289

To be honest, I don't know exactly what else you could do, but you're doing a great job! Honestly, I think you have a bright future ahead of you, and the fact that you recognize the challenges only makes you better. I hope you'll be able to gain full custody of your children and that your life will be peaceful. Good luck on this journey!

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 26th

@creativeMap8289

Welcome to cups 🩵 🤗 

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 26th

@Amanda84

❤️

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 26th

@creativeMap8289 Welcome! 💗🥰

wdMwjRGi.gif