Just because they’re nonverbal doesn’t mean they don’t understand
Hi everybody I just wanted to share some thoughts with you guys because I had a conversation with a few of my nonverbal friends today. And they wanted me to relay a message that just because they’re not verbal doesn’t mean they don’t understand they do understand they just communicate in a very diverse way And unique way. And we shouldn’t make them feel less heard as a person that has a disability of herself and that is verbal. Whenever I come across somebody verbal I treat them the same way as I would treat any other friend of mine that’s what they want they don’t , wanna be talk to you as if they’re a baby or their opinions don’t matter. And it’s the same for people with speech impediment problems. Everyone deserves to be treated, the same even if they communicate differently. After all, we all got mountains to climb, always stay humble and kind.
@Countrygirl095 🎶 hold the door say please say thankyou, don't steal don't cheat and don't lie 💃💃 yep it's true, for disabled people there are certain things we can not do. Wether it be verbal, physical, mental. But we all deserve to be treated equally ❤❤ I don't leave the care home cause I'm afraid of how others will react to my disabilities, so I'll stay here where I'm safe ❤
Anybody who judges you will be given major stink eye by me ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425 awwww thanks ❤❤ you can be my body guard😎❤ I love you
@Tinywhisper11
I love you too, and I will TICKLE anyone who tries to bully you!!! I will make them beg for mercy XD
@jesusredeemedme2425 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂