How do I eat?
I can’t eat I’ve tried my friends get mad at me but I’m trying I feel fat im overweight by ten kilos I want to eat just to make people not worry the best part is my parents dont notice I’ve fainted because of not eating but I just want to not worry people so how do I eat it’s like something is stopping me can someone please help me
hi I'm so sorry this is happening to you. when my own problems with eating started everyone around me just kept commending me on the weight loss which was truly a horrible thing to happen, it like ruined my relationship with food properly. and they still talk about it like it was an achievement. i just want to tell you, as someone who went through a similar situation, you're way more than your outward appearance, you're way more than your body image and every nasty thing you're made to believe and you don't have to deserve the food to have it. if you want to eat then please go ahead and treat yourself. I'm proud of you for opening up about it and please don't be afraid to reach out because honestly it sucks even more when you feel like you have no one in your corner in a situation like this.