So... is this an eating disorder?
Like I'll eat on a schedule but it's getting to a point where I will eat less, give most of my food to friends, and throw away most of my food. I feel hungry sometimes but then I will not want to eat when I am actually looking at food. I've always had a problem with most things not being appetizing to me. I also just don't like my body, at all. It's becoming a problem and I don't want anyone to know about it in real life, but I also don't want to be alone with it. I eat on a schedule, don't enjoy any of it, and keep on cutting back on the food I eat. So........ is this really an eating disorder or am I just weird?
@RayniDayAmbience id suggest going to a dr bc professioanls know best. it does sound like youve been struggling w body image, with is a symptom of eds. there r levels of severity, dont tell urself u dont deserve help bc u do.
@RayniDayAmbience You’re definitely not weird. Cutting back more and more, not wanting to eat, and feeling unhappy with your body sounds like something worth taking seriously. You don’t have to figure out the label on your own, but I really hope you can tell someone you trust or reach out for support so you’re not dealing with it alone 💛