Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being blamed for everything that goes wrong

User Profile: Queen786
Queen786 June 12th, 2021

Hello everyone.. I have always been a part of an emotionally abusive family and covid has been all the more hard because i cannot even go out anymore. My mother and my father always fight. I have an elder sister who is 31 years old and is still living with us without earning and doesn't even help us in the house hold chores. Whenever she does something wrong to me, the only response my mother gives is learn to adjust.. and then my mother starts shouting at me and blaming me every single time. She never says anything to her. Today my mother even told me that she wishes i was dead. I don't know what to do

2
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws June 14th, 2021

@Queen786

I can't imagine how painful if felt to hear your mother say such a terrible thing to you. I am so sorry that happened. It sounds like Covid has turned your living situation into highly pressurized environment. It can be easy for your mental well being to feel as if you are walking on eggshells. How are you coping with things day to day? Are there things you do that nourish your self and well being?

June 15th, 2021

@Queen786 You seem to feel a lot isolated through this. Since when has it been tough for you? Has something helped in the past to feel better?