Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can someone tell me I'm not crazy

User Profile: brightMoon4947
brightMoon4947 March 9th, 2022

I am a young mother of two toddlers . I. Currently 6 months pregnant with my last of the bunch. My bf and I live together. But he does nothing around the house he works from home and watched my youngest through the day. That's it. I ask him to help he says he will do it. When I start to complain then he does something but then he half does it . Or just ignores it . I tell him how I feel he says he will do better nothing changes. Today my younger sister contacted him about how she is doing. Mind you guys I haven't talked to my sister in 4 months and while she was around she kept complaining to me she doesn't feel comfortable around him. But now all of a sudden you are ok with contacting him.

7
User Profile: brightMoon4947
brightMoon4947 OP March 9th, 2022

I don't know what to do someone help me with some advice please

User Profile: Gorg81
Gorg81 March 9th, 2022

@brightMoon4947 Hi, I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I'm only going to be as straightforward as i can, as you have been reaching out on this post. The fact of the matter is that we cannot make other people do what they don't want to do, and i don't believe in manipulating either even if it's for the right reasons. We can only convey what we demand of them as best as possible, and leave the rest to them. The rest it's up to them to decide, and each of us carry our own burden. There's no way two ways around it, except insanity. We stay strong for every decisions we've made in our lives, and we keep on going no matter what. Solutions may come as we move along, or some things are just bound to end despite our best efforts, yet life goes on. My advice is to keep yourself strong no matter what, and never give up. If you can embrace the reality going on around you, without falling into despair and defeat each step of the way, you're going closer to the answers you're looking for. Good luck

User Profile: brightMoon4947
brightMoon4947 OP March 9th, 2022

Thank you so much your response I greatly appreciate it 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: amicablecar2121
amicablecar2121 March 9th, 2022

He's still your bf not your husband?

User Profile: brightMoon4947
brightMoon4947 OP March 9th, 2022

Yes. We talked about marriage but it's not went any farther than the conversation.

load more
User Profile: amicablecar2121
amicablecar2121 March 9th, 2022

Just give up on some responsibilities and say him to get responsible now it's enough.....and he's just playin in his life till now..... he's interested in your sister now 😃that's what it can be.....i just am assuming tho

Sorry if u mind it....

User Profile: brightMoon4947
brightMoon4947 OP March 9th, 2022

I've done that. Like if I wash dishes I tell him to just it them up. He said ok. And still didn't do it. But complained about stuff not being did in a timely manner around the house.

As far as my sister. From time to time I wonder if they both hold a candle to each other

load more