Difficulty relying on my emotional system
Hey guys, thanks a lot for listening! It means a lot that you spend a certain valuable amount of time listening what I have to write. So coming to the thread, I can't rely on my emotional system. What it means is, I don't know what it is that I truly like. Not because I don't feel anything but because I keep switching from one thing to another. One day I like this, another day I like that every other day it will be probably something else. If life is a journey, then we are supposed to choose a road and keep going forward. What I do is keep switching roads because my mind keeps saying 'That road is better, No! That road is better' non stop. I don't know how to get through this. Kindly help!
I am sorry I forgot to mention why this is under family section. I think this is mainly due to my childhood. I feel that whenever I tried to express something let's say anger, my parents used to suppress me saying don't be angry. Or when I was sad, they used to say don't be sad. As a result, all my emotions are all hidden deep down and as a result I cannot be in sync properly with my emotions