Family Drama
Hello everyone my husband was recently in the mental hospital he has depression and schizophrenia and refused help so the police got involved. He came home Thursday seemed ok mad about us calling the cops but that was it. The next day he left us to stay at his moms said he needs a break . Yesterday he comes with his mom and sister to take some things and leave . Now my dad wants me to leave my husband and my husband wants my dad to apologize he won’t . I have been ask to choose between my husband and dad I said none I choose my daughter who need a stable place to live and I can’t stay at his moms and his mom wants him out . My husbands calling the cops Monday to get his stuff cause he doesn’t want to deal with my dad so I’m taking my daughter to the park Monday . I can’t leave my dads cause it’s the only place I have to stay and all her services and school are here my husband is about to be homeless . Why do I have to choose
You shouldn’t have to but to be honest sounds like for the time being perhaps stay with your dad he sounds more stable and you and your daughter absolutely need stability. Your husband is a grown man there are people whom can help him if he asks