Family drama. Help?
OK, so my mom just broke up with her boyfriend a few days ago. And I've known that guy since I was born. I didn't really have a father figure growing up. My mom would go through boyfriend after boyfriend. But this last one was for 7 years.
Anyway, so it's only been a few days since they broke up. And she all of a sudden brought this guy over. She's only known him for 3 weeks. She brings him amd his kids over to spend the night. Well, tonight I caught them kissing and I'm really upset.
Am I being irrational? Or do I have a right to be upset?
I actually understand how your feeling. My parents got divorced and my dad like a week after started dating this lady and introduced us to her and whatever. But what I’m trying to get at is that you totally have a right to be upset. It can hurt a lot.