Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling stressed

User Profile: secretBalloon9489
secretBalloon9489 October 6th, 2021

I don't know why but I feel weird sharing my personal matter with my boyfriend n the reason I feel is either my past or my mother m really stressed out n confused I don't know what to do please help

3
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws October 7th, 2021

@secretBalloon9489

It sounds like you've been hurt in the past, perhaps hurt when you have tried to share your personal thoughts, matters, and ideas. I am sorry to hear you have had that kind of hurt in your life. It's understandable that you'd feel stressed talking to your boyfriend about personal matters. How do you think your boyfriend would react if you were to open up to him? How would you feel sharing some details about yourself that are personal before you share the details of your most personal matters with him? Perhaps sharing a little bit of personal information could help build some trust and confidence so that, when you are ready to discuss your personal matters, you may feel more confident that he'll be open, supportive, and accepting.

1 reply
User Profile: secretBalloon9489
secretBalloon9489 OP October 7th, 2021

i want to share but i don't know i feel irritated when I have to tell everything it's like when I am going he has to ask where, with whom. also my mother said that u shouldn't share anything

load more