Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling upset.

February 2nd, 2022

I have a sister who's older than me and she's mean to me all of the time, calls me horrible names and pushes me down when our parents are not in the room. When I get upset and cry, she laughs at me and she walks away. I don't mean to feel upset.

3
User Profile: n4styh4b1tz
n4styh4b1tz February 2nd, 2022

@Readinggirl2 Hello there. I am very sorry to hear of your sister's immature behaviour. You are right to be upset, as what she is doing is hurtful. If you need support to help cope with your feelings, I am a verified listener, which means I have been recognised as a high-quality helper, and I am trained to support you during these hard times. You can message me any time you need <3

February 2nd, 2022

Thank you so much.

1 reply
User Profile: n4styh4b1tz
n4styh4b1tz February 2nd, 2022

@Readinggirl2 Of course!

load more