Feel like I’m loosing it..
I swear I feel like I’m loosing it ... My husband is a great person and my son is in love with his dad but my husband will loose it out of no where. Sometimes he will get mad at nothing it can be if I sit down (mind you he is sitting down) because I left something out however he will not clean up something of his for days. I feel like sometimes he is always picking on me that I don’t cook if I Cook omg you cooked like idk lately he has been so super mean just not speaking me to not supportive when I need it the most and Isk what to do
@navyMaple5347
It sounds like you are confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed with the way your husband has been acting towards you. If I read correctly, this hasn't always been the way he's treated you in the past. Has there been something that's happened recently that has been stressful for your family? Would you feel comfortable talking with him about how you are feeling? It hurts to be picked on, especially by someone you love, and it sounds like he is crossing your boundaries.
Hello, I mean I have begged him for communication and he just walks away or won’t answer he will joke and be rude . I don’t understand I really don’t I said let’s do counseling he said no then when we are in a group setting he will say you never said to go to counseling
@navyMaple5347 What could be good ways to cope when he behaves mean?
@PeaceLoveandPaws Nice response
Get away. You are wortj much more. Your kids can still have his dad but you can have a better life. You are no one's slave and don't deserve to be ridiculed or humiliated or treated like you're a burden.