Getting family to do therapy
So I’m going to keep this short and sweet.
My family really needs group therapy. Tension has been high and communication is at an all time low unless it’s to scream at each other. I’ve been working an exhausting job regulating tiny humans all day so I can’t be mediating this anymore. I don’t have the energy, mental capacity or patience for it anymore.
any suggestions on a good family group therapist?
@emotionalSail2756 Suggestions are going to be difficult when no one here knows where you are.
A better idea might be to ask your doctor, or any local doctor, for a referral. As a last resort you could Google family therapy <place> to find therapists and clinics local to you. Note that "internal family systems therapy" is a different thing entirely—it's for individuals.
If you're in the United States, the AAMFT has some directories here: Need Help?
Charlie