Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to deal with my brother?

User Profile: jane2604
jane2604 December 25th, 2021

Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad english.


I have one younger brother. He's 12. He always make me anxious and mad. He always blames my mom for give birth to him. I dont know if i actually overthinking, but i think he's trying to make me anxious. He will not listening to others. I always advice him, but he will make it worse. It makes me afraid to give him advice. Maybe it's my fault because i always make him left out in the past. I think i biased to my brother with my 9 years old brother. But i love them. Now, i want to change everything.


Can you gust help me? Let me know your point of view.

1
User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary December 25th, 2021

@jane2604

Hey, Jane! I'd say the very fact that you are trying to help your brother out is indeed one step ahead in restoring your relationship with him. I believe that there's always more to the story, sometimes we need someone to just listen to whatever we are going through. I guess that since he is younger, it would be hard to approach him as an adult. Maybe building a good and healthy relationship with him could help, such as, spending time with him, either by going to watch his favorite movie or going to some place he likes. It would help you understand him a bit more and help him realize that you're always there for him. If you feel that things are really serious, then I suggest visiting a psychologist as it could help you understand his situation a lot better. Hope the situation gets sorted! <3