Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I did not see that coming

February 27th, 2022

I was planing. A b day in march. We Going out to eat and choose a place to go. My dad got so. Upset with where I decide go for family. Dinner. Ever since then I be second guess my self nervous and scare. I do not know what to do now. I fear my dad when it gets. Way.

2
User Profile: Sher217
Sher217 March 9th, 2022

@Hopeforfuture12

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that your dad got so upset over where you decided to go for dinner. I can understand when you say that you second guess yourself or become nervous. Hopefully, with time, things with dad will improve.

I send you my best wishes for feeling better about the situation soon!

~Sher

April 4th, 2022

@Sher217

just a update

he warmed up to the idea and loved the place

load more