I'd rather not have a mom
I'm only 17. Why is my life still so *** ***. I really don't know what to do at this point. I'm sitting outside in public cuz I don't know where to go. This is not the first time. So like mom has been physically & mentally abusive since i was a kid and she's also an antivaxxer. Recently I went to get a vaccine and she found out yesterday and got really mad and she told me that if I do ONE more mistake she will kick me out. She has also yelled at me a lot today and told me that I'm never gonna make it. That I'm never gonna survive once I leave high school because I won't have enough money to live on my own. I already know which apartment I wanna move to for years and I will have enough money to rent it but she's probably right that I won't have enough money for food and clothes and stuff. I'm turning 18 really soon but I still have high school to finish. I don't even wanna live at home but I don't know where else to live. And I live 5 mins from my school. I don't really have anyone who cares. My phone is dry all the time, I get a few texts a week but it's only when someone needs something from me. Now she won't even give me my PIN for my bank account. And she has taken big amounts of money off it and said there's less than $100 dollars now. I should have quite a lot of money but since it's all under her control i now only have a few hundred dollars in total, far from her hands, and don't know how i'm gonna live.
(Edited for content by @peaceloveandpaws)
@KuroTheSwagger
I am sorry to hear your mother has been abusive towards you physically, mentally, and financially. It sounds scary to have to question if you will be kicked out before you've finished high school. Even more so since she has withdrawn money from your account that you planned to use for the future, like your own aparetment, for example. The way you are being treated isn't fair. It sounds like you are determinded and have a lot of drive. It may be tough to get started, at first, but it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into making plans for your future after high school. I hope you can find support within the community and, by talking about your feelings, you'll feel less isolated than you sound like you are feeling now.