Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m on the edge

User Profile: limegreenNest4671
limegreenNest4671 April 6th, 2021

I’m so overwhelmed, the emotions have been bottling up for years and I’m on the verge of exploding, I just want to be gone, I really wish I was never born, my mother sees me as nothing but a burden and constantly makes me feel like shit, I feel like nothing is gonna change and I’m gonna be stuck in this pain for ever, depression and anxiety have taken over my life and I can’t focus on anything, my memory is so bad and I’m so behind in school work, and I don’t have any support systems or anyone I can go to because no one in my family take mental illness seriously, everything I do is for someone else and I’ve never truly felt happy, I’m constantly working for my parents day and night yet somehow I’m still a selfish brat, everything is my fault. I’m so fucking tired of existing I just want to sleep forever someone fucking help please

1
User Profile: krisandersonn
krisandersonn April 6th, 2021

Hello I must admit I thought I was the only one but in this case in not. It’s a bit satisfying to read someone feeling close to the same as I & they say misery loves company...... From my side. I would like to say thank you for existing thank you for living this reality where we both end up on here with our emotions. Let’s thank those people who brought us here so we could end the pain. We could go on and put that energy right back into the world but we don’t. At least I would like to assume. But let’s get back to this. Thanks to all those ppl who were insensitive to us. Let’s thank our parents for birthing us and doing this to us so WE CAN GROW lol. I’m just happy because 20mins ago I felt like I was worthless but now I’ve helped more people or said good things that could change a few days or maybe lives with my perspective. I know I’m jumping all over here but they say a child who can forgive his or her parent is ahead. Because they live a life of acceptance and when they become a parent they will understand that there are ppl who aren’t perfect and sadly life shapes you. Weather your spoiled and turn out to be insensitive or traumatized to the point all you know is hurt. It can all get better hope this touches you well.!