Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm the oldest bi-racial male in the family of a white mother and black father

User Profile: Joeh2os06
Joeh2os06 May 13th, 2022

Hi to everyone,


Can other oldest bi-racial males or oldest bi-racial females relate to me.

2
User Profile: MidwesternCalmSeeker
MidwesternCalmSeeker June 19th, 2022

@Joeh2os06

I hope you have been able to connect with some great people here on 7 Cups!

User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary June 29th, 2022

@Joeh2os06

Helloo!! Firstly, I want you to welcome you here by saying that if you ever feel lonely or lost, we always have your back <3 I am not biracial but I come from a family that are polar opposites to each other in terms of culture. Through my biracial friends, I was able to see the feeling of not being able to fully belong to either sides and having to be confused with personal identity. I can tell how it could be a struggle to overcome. However, you should know that there are others who are with you in this, you are not alone nor will you ever be! The person you are today, is the person that you have become with your hard work and struggles, that is truly what makes you, well you, after all!