Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m very conflicted

User Profile: Cgirl1
Cgirl1 February 19th, 2021

I feel like my partner of six months is emotionally cheating... unsure of physically. I’m thinking it’s my insecurities and trust issues from precious relationships and I feel like I can not communicate freely with him. I want to be able to tell him my problems and have him be receptive of them. I want to spend the rest of my life with him but at the same time I feel like there’s so many red flags and to run... any advice?

2
User Profile: CompassionateDreamer8522
CompassionateDreamer8522 February 19th, 2021

@Cgirl1 While I can't give any advice, I can definitely understand how your emotions can waiver from feeling like you need to talk to him, to feeling like doing that would be detrimental to your relationship. <3 I hope you are able to find peace in a healthy way. <3

User Profile: hopeforbetter8907
hopeforbetter8907 February 20th, 2021

No one have right to judge you. Be yourself . Say everything to him if he is a good guy he won't judge you. Communication is a key to successful relationship.