Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is there anyone from india? Kolkata?

User Profile: Betty230
Betty230 April 25th

Hi I'm from India, Kolkata City. My family environment is very toxic and exhausting for me. Everyday feels like end day of life but still I don't and staying alive in an environment where i can't for long. I feel so ruined. Did anyone contacted childline india? Do they really help? I need help from some professionals and outsiders because I have no support from friends, teachers, relatives NOBODY. There's nobody in my life, please if anyone knows let me know. My mom is ABUSIVE, i don't wanna wait for long, the long i wait the worse my mental and physical health gets. 

11
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 25th

@Betty230

I'm so sorry that you are struggling so much.

You don't deserve this at all.

To live in such an environment 😔

Sending you my genuine best wishes 🩷 

i-love-you-love-you.gif

😁@Betty230so sorry about the pain you're facing all alone... you're not alone oka.... don't hesitate to share your pain...no one will judge you or leave u alone to suffer in such environment.... virtual hugs

User Profile: Betty230
Betty230 OP April 27th

@16peacefulBraveheart01 thanks dear 😭

load more
User Profile: billu1228
billu1228 April 27th

Hey don't worry ☺️ iam here

Hey! I’m really sorry to hear what you’re going through. I’m not from Kolkata. I’m originally from Dhaka. I hope you find the strength to stand up for yourself, and all the support you need to be in a peaceful place. Sending you good wishes

User Profile: discreetIdea9395
discreetIdea9395 April 27th

I'm from Kolkata

User Profile: Betty230
Betty230 OP April 27th

@discreetIdea9395 do you know about childline india if it works?

load more
User Profile: SereneShadow
SereneShadow September 3rd

@Betty230

I am so sorry that you are going through such difficult times and having to be in such a harsh environment. The weight you carry is really heavy.  :⁠-⁠(

We hear you !! And you are not alone. Being able to reach out even when you felt completely alone takes a lot of courage and YOU showed it. 

Regarding childline, while I don't have personal experience with them, they are official services set up to help. And they DO help. I have a few known people who have received help through it. 

You have been through a lot. Big hugs to you!!! You deserve it (⁠⊃⁠。⁠•́⁠‿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)⁠⊃

@Betty230

I can understand how difficult it is to live in a a toxic, abusive environment. Sounds unbearable my heart aches reading what you are going through. You don't deserve any of all this pain. 

User Profile: Poinka16
Poinka16 September 5th

You have to start thinking of a way to leave and create physical distance first. Good luck

User Profile: DancingDaoist
DancingDaoist September 14th

If you are abused you need to get out to somewhere safe talk to the official services.

If it is neglect you need the support that is being neglected.

Well done for looking for help. You deserve cheering not some very fit footballer or in India cricketers. Who is bothered by a small or medium ball flying around. Lots apparently, but your struggle is more consequential in my opinion.

I have been to some places of safety mixed I am a man. They tend to be chaotic but safe. People decompress it is not a quick process. I imagine you would be with youth some of whom would act out but with staff to encourage you to behave well.