Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is this normal or

User Profile: Anonymous5421
Anonymous5421 July 25th, 2021

Whenever i cry or feel very sad I'd make up situations in my head and feel better. Like I'd make up a scenario where i talk to a therapist or talk to my mom and them understanding me and listening to me. It actually makes me feel so much better, it feels so real that im telling them abt all my problems. But its not real and id cry silently every night non stop. So i would play my phone yo distract me from thinking all those things and eventually fall asleep. I didnt sleep yesterday and just now i was about to fall asleep when my sister kept jumping on my bed and the floor to keep me awake. Now i cant sleep and i have to wakeup early for school tmr. I feel like im gonna cry so hard again. I cant talk with my mom cuz she doesnt really listen and always blames my phone and that i always game. Have she ever wondered why i always play games, eat or movies all the time? Idk what to do now honestly, i feel like im being mentally and physically abused sjkxow I might go a bit off topic or broken english or makes no sense im sorry for that

1
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws July 25th, 2021

@Anonymous5421

There's no need to apologize. You've expressed your thoughts quite clearly and I am sorry you are hurting so deeply. It sounds like you aren't getting the support from your family that you need. It's not for me to say if the way you are coping is right or normal. I think we all cope in different ways. I hope that you find support from the community here by chatting with others who may also be having similar experiences can be another way you can cope. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your story.