Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It will be crazy tomorrow with stress

December 6th, 2021

One of my cousins is having a super major operation tommrow that means a long road of recovery. We both live in different states. How can Tuesday easier on me knowing my emotions. Will high and hard for me to deal with type of stress.

2
User Profile: halcyonCloud2036
halcyonCloud2036 December 7th, 2021

@Hopeforfuture12

I know this is going to be a hard day for you, but I am sending you lots of positive vibes for your cousin to get through surgery easily and to recover quickly.

One thing that helps me when I get super stressed is to do some of these mindfulness exercises. It helps to relax my brain when it is spinning with worry....hope this helps!

https://www.7cups.com/exercises/mindfulness/?showlist=1


User Profile: Wencanan
Wencanan December 8th, 2021

Hoping the operation goes smoothly. Remember to have compassion toward yourself as well as your cousin during this time. You’re both strong!